I love pasta. I also love autumn. I was grocery shopping and I had the perfect idea to combine the two. Granted, this could have turned out terribly.
First, let’s get to the ingredients:
- 1 box of gluten free penne noodles, cooked.
- 2 rolls of cinnamon and cranberry goat cheese
- 1 bag of mozzarella cheese
- fresh rosemary
- about 1 pound of diced butternut squash
- ginger, pumpkin spice, and clover
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped.
- 1 jar tomato sauce
- 2 ilbs ground beef
Let’s get to it-
- I started by prepping the pan by melting butter and drizzling a bit of honey. I then threw in the butternut squash, adding the rosemary, ginger, clover, and pumpkin spice in to taste. I also threw in the chopped garlic.
- Add in the ground beef. Cook until fully cooked through.
- Add in tomato sauce on low heat.
- Cut the goat cheese rolls into slices for layering.
- Layer the pasta under the sauce, under the cheeses until you’re out of each.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.
This is by far one of my favorite recipes and I hope it’s one of yours too!
For updates in recipes follow my Instagram @ tiny_pastel_princesa